How It Works
Made from a soft, antimicrobial vinyl, the EcoPro pillow cover is the revolutionary new product that replaces wasteful paper and cloth pillow cases with an easy to clean, eco-friendly alternative.
The EcoPro pillow cover does not require laundering and is easily cleaned with the products you already use to clean your treatment tables.
Simply spray with disinfectant and wipe down the surface of the EcoPro pillow cover while cleaning your treatment table and voila!...ready for your next patient!
Now you have more time to spend on things that actually help grow your business, while also saving money and conserving natural resources.
Oh, and by the way, your patients and staff will love them!
Reasons To Change to EcoPro Pillow Covers
There are many great reasons to make the switch to EcoPro ranging from simple convenience to the cool, modern look.
Here are some of the main benefits:
Traditional Cloth Pillowcases
Laundering cloth pillow cases is more than just a pain. It wastes your staff's time, water, electricity and has a significant impact on your bottom line. Here are the facts if you currently use cloth pillowcases in your clinic:
Laundering pillow cases wastes 5200 gallons of water annually per therapist.
It takes over 700 KwH of electricity per therapist, per year to launder pillowcases.
Support staff spends 65 hours each year doing one therapists pillowcase laundry.
It costs well over $1000 per therapist, per year to launder pillowcases.
Paper Pillow Covers
Using paper pillow covers doesn't just fill up your trash can really quickly. They are also extremely wasteful and harmful to your bottom line. Here are the facts if currently use paper pillow covers in your clinic:
Paper pillow covers cost over $3000 per therapist, per year.
By eliminating Paper pillow covers, you save 2 trees per therapist, per year.
ECOPRO ANNUAL COST: $47.96
2 F/T PT's using 4 Pillow covers = $239.80/5 years (expected lifespan)
**The math: All calculations are based on the premise that 2 Full time PT's would typically each see 15 patients per day and utilize 2 pillow cases per patient visit. This may vary buy clinic and business models of course!
How To Use The EcoPro Pillow Cover:
- Insert a standard size pillow through the open end of the pillow cover.
- While closing the zipper, you will notice an optional hanging loop.
- You may leave this loop out, or simply tuck it inside depending on your needs.
- Your EcoPro pillow cover is now ready to use.
- Between patients, just spray and wipe both sides of the pillow cover when cleaning your treatment tables.
- Allow to dry. That's it!
- To improve airflow even more, leave the zipper closure open approximately 1-2
- For extremely kyphotic patients, try folding pillow covers in half, tilting up the head piece on your treatment table or stacking thinner pillows.
- To indicate a pillow cover has been cleaned, try turning the pillow perpendicular to the table.
- Use pillows with fills less than 20 oz for improved stacking