4 Reasons to Choose EcoPro Pillow Covers
1. Save Money
- Cloth pillowcases cost $1000/year per treatment table (2 pillows/table)
- Paper pillowcases cost: $3000/year per treatment table (2 pillows/table)
- EcoPro Pillow Covers cost: $160/year per treatment table (2 pillows/table)
2. Save Time
- From start to finish, clinic laundry wastes over 130 hours of your valuable time each year; even more if you have to take it to a laundry facility or home.
- EcoPro pillow covers require NO laundering. They are cleaned by simply spraying with disinfectant and wiping off; the same as cleaning your treatment table.
3. Save Water
- A washing machine uses up to 40 gallons of water per load.
- In a clinic with 2 full time PT’s, ~260 loads of laundry are done each year (1 load per day) wasting 10,400 gallons of water per year. This is enough water to fill a residential swimming pool!
- Each EcoPro Pillow Cover saves 2,600 gallons of water per year.
4. Save Energy
- A washer and dryer wastes 5500 watts of electricity per load; equivalent to the energy consumption of a 3 person household for an entire year!
How It Works
The EcoPro pillow cover is a revolutionary new product that replaces the wasteful cloth and paper pillow covers commonly used in the health/wellness industry with a soft, durable and easy to clean alternative.
The EcoPro pillow cover does not require laundering; it is cleaned with the products you already use to clean your treatment tables.
This frees up time to do more of the things that actually make money for your business, while at the same time conserving our natural resources. And, don’t worry about patient comfort because they are made from a very soft, faux leather material which many patients actually prefer to cloth pillow cases.
How much does your pillowcase laundry cost?
How to use your new EcoPro pillow cover:
- Insert a standard pillow (not provided) of your choosing through the open end of the pillow cover.
- Close the zippered closure. You will notice that a small hanging loop has been placed at the zippered end.
- This hanging loop may be left out for hanging extra pillows that are not in use (hooks not provided), or may be tucked inside the pillow when not needed.
- Now simply wipe both sides of the pillow cover down the same way you clean your treatment tables. Most disinfecting cleaners or wipes are appropriate. Allow to dry completely prior to use.
- Sit back and enjoy the savings!