Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, postal codes, addresses, emails, and so on, that are voluntarily submitted by visitors to our website. The information you provide and that is collected is used to fulfill your specific request.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Distribution of Information
In the event of fraud prevention or investigation, we may be asked to share collected information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and encrypted during the type of transmission. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors have access to this information.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our website's privacy at:
EcoPro Products LLC
PO Box 89
Santa Barbara, CA 93121